Download The Twelve Tasks of Asterix PDF eBookPreview of The Twelve Tasks of Asterix: After a group of legionaries is once again beaten up by the Gauls, they imagine: "With such huge strength, they can't be human... they must be gods". Julius Caesar is informed, and laughs. He makes a decision with his council and goes to Armorica, to speak with Vitalstatistix. He gives the Gauls a series of 12 tasks, inspired by Hercules (but new ones, since the 12 Labours are outdated). Vitalstatistix assembles their best warriors, Asterix and Obelix, to do the job. The Roman Caius Tiddlus is sent along with them to guide them and check they complete each task.
01. Run faster than Asbestos, champion of the Olympic Games.
02. Throw a javelin farther than Verses, the Persian.
03. Beat Cilindric, the German.
04. Cross a lake.
05. Survive the hypnotic gaze of Iris, the Egyptian.
06. Finish a meal by Calorofix, the Belgian.
07. Survive the Cave of the Beast.
08. Find Permit A 38 in "The Place That Sends You Mad".
09. Cross a ravine on an invisible tightrope, over a river full of crocodiles.
10. Climb a mountain and answer the Old Man's riddle.
11. Spend a night on the haunted plains.
12. Survive the Circus Maximus.
PDF eBook Details(The page count for The Twelve Tasks of Asterix PDF eBook might be different from the retail edition due to scanning or formatting.)
• Author: René Goscinny, Albert Uderzo;
• Genre/Subject: Comic;
• Language: English;
• PDF Pages: 54;
• File Size: 14.5 MB;
The Twelve Tasks of Asterix PDF eBook Download LinkClick "Download here" to get to the page where you can download the file.