MahaCopia

The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish PDF

The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish PDF

Download The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish PDF eBook

Neil Gaiman has become one of the best fantasy novel writers. The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish is a graphic novel he wrote in collaboration with artist Dave McKean. First published in 1997, this hilarious book tells an exciting story of a boy who swapped his dad for goldfish. Represented by McKean's brilliant illustrations, readers can feel the gloomy yet sweet atmosphere of the story.

*Preview of The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish*
(From goodreads.com)
What if you wanted your best friend's two goldfish so much that you'd swap anything for them, even your father?

What if your mother came home and found out what you'd done?

The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish is a hilarious adventure and was the first book for younger readers from the acclaimed author and illustrator of the New York Times best-sellers The Wolves in the Walls and Coraline. Chosen as one of Newsweek magazine's Best Children's Books of the Year, The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish is beloved by readers of all ages. This new edition features brand-new jacket art and an afterword by the author on the origins of this unique and wonderfully funny story.

PDF eBook Details

(The page count for The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish PDF eBook might be different from the retail edition due to scanning or formatting.)
Author: Neil Gaiman;
Artist: Dave McKean;
Genre/Subject: Graphic Novel;
Language: English;
PDF Pages: 56;
File Size: 32.5 MB;

The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish PDF eBook Download Link

Click "Download here" to get to the page where you can download the file.

Download here
This site provides links for free, so support this site. Please DISABLE adblock.

If the file you want to download is no longer available (e.g. copy right issue, deleted, expired, etc.), use the comment box to inform me. I’ll fix them ASAP.

If you have trouble accessing the download pages, you may refer to THIS for some clues on how to work it out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment