Pamela Des Barres - I'm With The Band PDF

Pamela Des Barres - I'm With The Band PDF

Download Pamela Des Barres - I'm With The Band PDF eBook

I'm With The Band: Confessions of a Groupie is an elegant and astonishingly sweet confession of one of the insiders of 60's and 70's rock 'n' roll scene. This fascinating book is written by Pamela Des Barres. As she said, she used to be a groupie and she had affairs and "wild" relationship with big rock-stars such as Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page, and Jim Morrison. It is an amazing confession of a woman who took part in the golden age of rock music during the 60's and 70's. In this fabulous memoir, Pamela tells the readers what does it mean to be a groupie, how she drawn herself in all the hype of that era, and off course all the relationships she had with the glamorous rock-stars.

*Preview of I'm With The Band: Confessions of a Groupie*
As soon as she graduated from high school, Pamela Des Barres headed for the Sunset Strip, where she knocked on rock stars' backstage doors and immersed herself in the drugs, danger, and ecstasy of the freewheeling 1960s. Over the next 10 years she had affairs with Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page, Keith Moon, Waylon Jennings, Chris Hillman, Noel Redding, and Jim Morrison, among others. She traveled with Led Zeppelin; lived in sin with Don Johnson; turned down a date with Elvis Presley; and was close friends with Robert Plant, Gram Parsons, Ray Davies, and Frank Zappa.

As a member of the GTO's, a girl group masterminded by Frank Zappa, she was in the thick of the most revolutionary renaissance in the history of modern popular music. Warm, witty, and sexy, this kiss-and-tell–all stands out as the perfect chronicle of one of rock 'n' roll's most thrilling eras.

PDF eBook Details

(The page count for I'm With The Band PDF eBook might be different from the retail edition due to scanning or formatting.)
Author: Pamela Des Barres;
Genre/Subject: Biography;
Language: English;
PDF Pages: 316;
File Size: 3.6 MB;

Pamela Des Barres - I'm With The Band PDF eBook Download Link

Click "Download here" to get to the page where you can download the file.

Download here
  1. link's dead, could you fix it?

  2. Hi. I just checked the link myself and it worked fine. I can still download the file.

    If the shortened link above giving you problem, maybe you can try this full link:'mwthTheBand-Pamela_des_Barres.pdf/

    I hope that helps. :)

  3. Link is still kickin. :)
    Just remember, at, click "Regular Download". That's the free one. :)

  4. Thanks, great book, awesome times

  5. It's not working

  6. Hi. I've changed the link in the post. Hopefully the new one works for you.
    Happy reading. :)

  7. It's still working, Thanks a bunch. I'd like to find Rock and the Pop narcotics: testament for the Electric Church' by Joe carducci. Thanks a bunch,

  8. Unfortunately I don't have that book (or link to that book) at the moment.
    If I can find one, I will post it here. :)