Download Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes PDF eBookFirst published in 1894, The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes is an amazing collection of the best Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. adventures of his widely celebrated British detective. There are 11 amazing classic detective stories that are guaranteed to grip readers in thrilling investigations of inquisitive cases in some cities of England.
Some need to be highlighted from those 11 short stories included in this book, such as Silver Blaze, a riveting tales with efficient plot about an investigation of the disappearance of a winning race horse. There is also The Adventure of the Greek Interpreter, in which Doyle introduces Holmes’s brother.
The complete list of the stories included in this book is:
01. Silver Blaze
02. The Adventure of the Cardboard Box"The Adventure of the Yellow Face"
03. The Adventure of the Stockbroker's Clerk
04. The Adventure of the Gloria Scott
05. The Adventure of the Musgrave Ritual
06. The Adventure of the Reigate Squire
07. The Adventure of the Crooked Man
08. The Adventure of the Resident Patient
09. The Adventure of the Greek Interpreter
10. The Adventure of the Naval Treaty
11. The Final Problem
PDF eBook Details(The page count for Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes PDF eBook might be different from the retail edition due to scanning or formatting.)
• Author: Arthur Conan Doyle;
• Genre/Subject: Classic;
• Language: English;
• PDF Pages: 238;
• File Size: 1 MB;
Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes PDF eBook Download LinkClick "Download here" to get to the page where you can download the file.