Walter Isaacson - Steve Jobs PDF

Walter Isaacson - Steve Jobs PDF

Download Walter Isaacson - Steve Jobs PDF eBook

Steve Jobs has become one of the most influential figures of the 20th century, especially in the world of computer industry. His innovative ideas and works made Apple grow into a giant company and an important entity in technology. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson is an enlightening biography of the Apple co-founder. First published in 2011, the book provides valuable insight of Steve Jobs's life and career as he climbed the ladder of success.

*Preview of Walter Isaacson's Steve Jobs*
From bestselling author Walter Isaacson comes the landmark biography of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs. In Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography, Isaacson provides an extraordinary account of Jobs' professional and personal life. Drawn from three years of exclusive and unprecedented interviews Isaacson has conducted with Jobs as well as extensive interviews with Jobs' family members, key colleagues from Apple and its competitors, Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography is the definitive portrait of the greatest innovator of his generation.

PDF eBook Details

(The page count for Steve Jobs PDF eBook might be different from the retail edition due to scanning or formatting.)
Author: Walter Isaacson;
Genre/Subject: Biography;
Language: English;
PDF Pages: 343;
File Size: 9.5 MB;

Walter Isaacson - Steve Jobs PDF eBook Download Link

Click "Download here" to get to the page where you can download the file.

Download here
  1. link not working...

  2. Do you have a PDF copy not the zipped one???.. I can't download it using my iPAD and/or Nook...

    Thank you!,,

  3. I don't own an iPAD myself but I read there are free apps like iZIP or WinZip for iPad/iPhone. Maybe you could try one for these files?

  4. first link is broken and second link does not download properly for me (incomplete zip file)

  5. Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    The link's fixed now.

  6. Thank you so much for the PDF mate... been searching for this for a very long time... thank you so much for making it easy... :) peace...

  7. AnonymousJune 24, 2013

    Hi there.. link is not working, kindly inform me by mail when it will start working..

  8. Hi. Maybe you can try the full link below:

    It will take you to where the file is. Just close any pop-up and choose the red "Slow Download".

    I hope that helps. :)

  9. Can make the file .zip
    I already download and have
    the .zip.exe I can't open it with
    my iPhone

  10. Hi. I never had any experience with iPhone or any Apple gadgets, so I don't know how things work there.
    However, I found this app that might work .zip file:

  11. hi..Im student from Informatics engineering, this article is very informative, thanks for sharing :)

  12. No annoying surveys and stuff, thanks....

  13. Link broken. Please re upload

  14. Hi. I just checked the link myself and it worked. The file is still available for download.

    If you can't get the shortened link above to work, you may try the full link below:

    At the download page, scroll down a little and find the red button that says "Slow Download".

  15. Very Nice! I Like...
    I recommend.
    Simple and clear!
    Link works perfecta!