Ozzy Osbourne - I am Ozzy PDF

I am Ozzy PDF Download

Download Ozzy Osbourne - I am Ozzy PDF eBook

Ozzy Osbourne is indisputably one of the most important and biggest rock/metal legends in history. With his band Black Sabbath and in his solo career as a singer, especially all the controversies during the process, Ozzy has gained fame and fans throughout the world, not only in the rock ‘n’ roll scene but in general. In 2010, he released his autobiography entitled I am Ozzy . Because of Ozzy’s dyslexia, the book was written in collaboration with New York Times-bestselling author and journalist, Chris Ayres.

In the book I am Ozzy, Ozzy Osbourne candidly shows to the world, from his own point of view, his life background, career history, and life story as a person and also a rock icon. In an honest, blatant, and humorous way, he chronicles the events of his life starting from his childhood in England and how he grew up there, until his phenomenal success as musician with all the craziness, wildness, and controversies. This memoir has received widely positive responds from readers, as seen in major book sites. It’s not surprising that this autobiography also became a New York Times Bestseller.

*Preview of I am Ozzy*
“People ask me how come I'm still alive, and I don't know what to say. When I was growing up, if you'd have put me up against a wall with the other kids from my street and asked me which one of us was gonna make it to the age of sixty, which one of us would end up with five kids and four grandkids and houses in Buckinghamshire and Beverly Hills, I wouldn't have put money on me, no f**king way. But here I am: ready to tell my story, in my own words, for the first time.

A lot of it ain't gonna be pretty. I've done some bad things in my time. I've always been drawn to the dark side, me. But I ain't the devil. I'm just John Osbourne: a working-class kid from Aston, who quit his job in the factory and went looking for a good time."

PDF eBook Details

(The page count for I am Ozzy PDF eBook might be different from the retail edition due to scanning or formatting.)
Author: Ozzy Osbourne and Chris Ayres;
Genre/Subject: Biography;
Language: English;
PDF Pages: 397;
File Size: 5.8 MB;

Ozzy Osbourne - I am Ozzy PDF eBook Download Link

Click "Download here" to get to the page where you can download the file.

Download here
  1. hey dude can you please fix the link... it's broken

  2. New link's added.

    If the shortened link does not work, you may try the full link: