First Day of Mahacopia Ressurection

Blog "resurrection" is on the way!

Today (May 29th, 2014), 40 posts were edited and links to download those 40 PDF eBooks were fixed. This first process also covered some of the most popular series like Rowling's Harry Potter (and the other related novels) and Eoin Colfer's Artemis Fowl. Some of the music related biography, Marvel Comic's Civil War mini series, and Asterix comic series that were also fixed.

Mahacopia Revival will continue tomorrow and I wish I can keep this pace, or even improve it.

I really wish you would be patient if you find the download links to your favorite books or comics here are not fixed yet. I will try my best to fixed it ASAP. :)
  1. AnonymousMay 29, 2014

    hello mahacopia, great you came back. would you fix links on monster comic book 6,8,12,13,15,17. you've done an great work,thank you

  2. AnonymousMay 30, 2014

    Nice to see you back. I really enjoy the site.

  3. Thanks guys. It's great to be back here. :D

    @Anonymous 1: I have fixed the link for volume 6 and 8.
    My Internet connection is not the fastest, so re-uploading all those volumes might take time.
    Don't worry, though, cause I'll surely bring all links back to life. :D

  4. AnonymousMay 30, 2014

    Thank you for your attention, I will wait those volumes for sure, keep the good work :)

  5. Finally! All volumes of Monster manga are fixed.