RL Stine - How I Got My Shrunken Head PDF (Goosebumps #39)

RL Stine - How I Got My Shrunken Head PDF

Download RL Stine - How I Got My Shrunken Head PDF eBook (Goosebumps #39)

First published in 1995, How I Got My Shrunken Head is a horror novel for children written by American author R.L. Stine. The book is the 29th volume in the Goosebumps series, a kids' horror series that has been considered classic now. The series has been very successful around the globe with hundreds of million copies sold. With this bestselling masterpiece, Stine is often referred to as the "Stephen King of children literature."

How I Got My Shrunken Head follows the thrilling adventure of Mark Rowe. He is a chubby twelve-year-old boy who has his personal battle-cry "Kah-lee-ah!" and strong interest in jungle. His Aunt Benna is a real jungle explorer. One day, a friend of his aunt comes to his house to deliver an authentic shrunken head from his aunt and to take him to the jungle to visit her. It turns out that his aunt is missing and her friends, fellow explorers, believe Mark can find her because he has the Jungle Magic. Unknown to Mark, he has come to a very dangerous place and among very dangerous people, because his Aunt Benna's friends are not friendly at all!

*Preview of R.L. Stine's How I Got My Shrunken Head*
What has two eyes, a mouth, and wrinkly green skin? Mark's shrunken head. It's a present from his Aunt Benna. A gift from the jungle island of Baladora.

Mark can't wait to show the kids at school his shrunken head. It's so ugly. So gross. So awesome. But late one night the head starts to glow. Because it's no ordinary head. It gives Mark a strange power. A magical power. A dangerous power.

PDF eBook Details

(The page count for Goosebumps #39: How I Got My Shrunken Head PDF eBook might be different from the retail edition due to scanning or formatting.)
Author: R.L. Stine;
Genre/Subject: Kids' Horror;
Language: English;
PDF Pages: 122;
File Size: 0.3 MB;

RL Stine - How I Got My Shrunken Head PDF eBook Download Link

Click "Download here" to get to the page where you can download the file.

Download here
Post a Comment